- The most stupid thing in war is to think your enemy is stupid.
- Battle is not for glory. Battle is not for honor. Battle is for victory.
- Anything done for victory is justified
- We will win only if we have the will to win
- To fight as a hero is the food of legends
- To fight as a team is the food of victory
- An ear in the enemy chief's village is worth those of a regiment on the battlefield
- Killing a crocodile in the river is difficult; lure him onto dry land and it is easy
- When you know your enemy, you will know how to defeat him
- An exhausted warrior is a dead warrior
- When a fowl lands in your yard, don't let it fly away (Don't waste an opportunity)
- A tired, thirsty enemy regiment is worth half an extra regiment to us
- Surprise is the mother of fear And fear is the mother of defeat
- A few tricks can win more than many warriors
Lions stalk before they pounce (Scout before you attack)
- A warrior is measured by what he does in battle not by his father, his clan, or his friends